Below you can find the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
1. Do I need any trading experience?
No, the entire process is automated and requires no input from you.
2. What is the minimum trade size?
The minimum trade size is R250,000. The bank charges a fixed fee on each forex transfer which makes smaller amounts less feasible.
3. How much profit can I expect to make?
We’ve optimised every aspect of the process to ensure that you make the maximum profit. Refer to our 30 day stats to see what other clients have made.
4. How does Shiftly make money?
We charge a service fee. In the unlikely event that you make a loss we do not charge any fees.
5. What fees do you charge?
The service fee we charge is equal to 20% (including VAT) of the profit generated after all other fees have been taken into account. If no profit is generated we do not charge a service fee. Please see below for a complete breakdown of all fees involved:
Forex Transaction Fee: R500 (charged by the bank for sending your funds abroad)
Service Fee: 20% (charged by Shiftly for arbitraging your funds)
Withdrawal Fee: R46.00 (charged by Shiftly for transferring your funds back to you)
6. Does the bank charge any monthly account fees?
No they don’t.
7. How do I join the Shiftly Telegram community?
Download the Telegram app from your phone’s app store and click this invite link to join.
8. How can I check the arbitrage rates?
9. Have you applied for an FSP licence at the FSCA?
Yes, we’re in the process of adding the Crypto Assets FSP category to Shiftly FX’s existing FSP licence.